University of Texas - Arlington Graduate Reviews

I completed my online Bachelors in Nursing through UTA and had a great experience. When determining where to go for my MSN it was an easy choice to enroll again even though I no longer live in Texas.
Fantastic admissions experience! Everyone in the enrollment/recruitment office is so friendly and helpful!
I have enjoyed my time with UTA. The staff are accommodating. I am currently working on obtaining my graduate certification as a nurse practitioner. I am hoping to obtain funding to help me get started.
Start Your Review of University of Texas - Arlington
I like how accessible the campus is. I wish they could improve the parking situation without the high costs. My first semester was hit and miss for professors. My online professor gave very little feedback and left me wondering about my performance as a student. My on campus class was excellent. The professor gave clear and useful feedback.
The Academic Advisors are very helpful when you are first signing up and determining how to navigate the system with registration, computer settings, contact information, setting up your college emails, etc.
I received my bachelor's degree at this college and I caneed say they are amazing. They have advisors that help you every step of the way to make sure you succeed in your academic career.
Set in Arlington, this beautiful campus is sparsely decorated with modern buildings and scenic routes. Getting to and fro is a breeze with the maverick bus shuttle. Everyone is friendly and accommodating, so even transfers will feel welcome and enjoy their college experience here.
I really liked the diversity and the professors. The university has a robust infrastructure with great labs. The student life here is great and the university has really good events all around the year.
I have had nothing but a great experience with UT -Arlington. The professors and support staff are very encouraging and helpful in the guidance of the career path in which you wish to take. They are constantly checking in on their students and making sure the online courses are going as planned and not becoming too overwhelming. Their goal is to see you complete your courses and become a graduate of UT-Arlington.
I enjoy my classes and my professors are knowledgeable in the areas they are teaching. I love the student rec center and workout in their gym and pool regularly. My only complaint about the school is related to the school of social work (intended major) and the lack of organization within the department.
Online programs and affordability are what drew me to UTA. I am in an accelerated program in the Education Department. Most universities in the area have programs in education but what they don't have is the affordability. UTA has one of the most affordable graduate degree in Education that I've found. With the quality of instruction and professors, it is by far the best choice.
The tuition rate is better than almost all universities in Texas. They also teach more practical applications than other Universities.
Professors are so helpful and supportive. The opportunities for research and the caliber of the courses make this a great university. Open door policy for many of the departments and even the President has aided in letting the student know that they are number one priority.
I loved my time at UT Arlington. Pros are affordable, friendly campus, bright texas weather albeit unpredictable. Dallas is not too far for good night life.
Good eating places like Bethany's and many others others. Professors are accessible, coursework is well structured. Lot of room for recreational activities and sports.
I just began school here as a distance learner, but live in a city not too far from the campus so I know the surrounding area a bit, so far the experience has been great. Very diverse staff and student body, very helpful and willing to help you be successful. Many opportunities for organizations and extracurriculars.
One thing I can always praise UT Arlington for it's its commitment to diversity. It's something that catches your eye immediately no matter what part of the campus you are on.
It has been wonderful to be in this online program. The instructors have been helpful and encouraging. I would recommend this school to anyone.
Start Your Review of University of Texas - Arlington
I appreciate the diversity in my school. There are also resources available for students to succeed academically and career wise. There are lots of research laboratories and we'll trained professionals. However, I will be happy if my school provide more scholarship opportunities for international students, they lack in that area. International students pay out of state tuition and international student fees, it's a whole lot.
The campus is beautiful, and the student body is very diverse. The athetlic aspect isn't a huge deal, but that seems to be just fine for most students including myself. I've liked my professors and the course material so far.
UTA has been a fabulous school to obtain my graduate degree. The program is entirely online. the professors are incredibly helpful and knowledgeable.