University of Southern Mississippi Graduate Reviews

I really love USM, it has so many different majors to choose from and there is so much to do (clubs, organizations etc). I would encourage anyone to check out USM because it is in the middle of Hattiesburg so everything is within walking distance and the teachers are nice and work with students to help achieve goals.
So far, very easy school to work with. Great staff that is helpful with all questions. Tuition is reasonable and courses are rigorous. The program I am completing is very specific and geared toward my career goals.
USM has great teachers in the Library Science Department that really care about their students advancement.
Start Your Review of University of Southern Mississippi
Awesome and amazing college to attend and it’s in a very good location not too far from my hometown which made the college transition easier for my family and I
The campus is beautiful. I love the study rooms in the library. Parking is a beast during the spring and fall. But new parking areas are in the works. There are numerous ways to get involved on campus. Dorm life is what you make of it. Single rooms are a must. Plenty of eateries nearby that deliver. I enjoy all my classes and professors!
Great university to learn.University has a very good campus,good faculty,friendly people and best environment to learn.