University of Southern California Graduate Reviews

So far the graduate program has been very helpful. The only criticism I would say is that everything feels rushed. However, the face-paced nature is understandable for this career.
I like the diversity of the people, places to go, restaurants, nightlife and physical activity. I enjoy the design of the campus.
There honestly is no place in the world that will offer you the experience you will get here under normal conditions. I blend of athletics, nightlife, diversity, academics is rarely rivaled. Couple this with perfect weather in an amazing city and you have a 10/10 college experience.
Start Your Review of University of Southern California
I am my ancestors wildest dream and to be studying at USC as a graduate student is a blessing! USC has opened doors for me that I cannot begin to fathom.
I absolutely love going to grad school at USC. I am in an online program so there are some limitations. However, there are so many benefits to attending USC even though I'm in a two year online Master's program. Since I am an Annenberg student, I can take Adobe certification courses for free. I also get free access to the school gym and a number of discounted tickets to amusements parks and zoos.
The school is great and has plenty of resources, however there can be times where students may feel like just being a number and not a person with valid life experience that can affect academic performance.
The University of Southern California’s educational counseling graduate program has been amazing. The application process was made easy due to all the helpful men touring I got. And currently my student mentor and professors have been very relatable and easy to contact throughout these new educational process.b The University of Southern California’s educational counseling graduate program has been amazing. The application process was made easy due to all the helpful men touring I got. And currently my student mentor and professors have been very relatable and easy to contact throughout this new educational process.
Having just begun an online program, I am impressed with the commitment from the professors and student success support. I am looking forward to the program and curriculum supporting my future goals.
USC ExecMHA program has online flexibility, ranked #2 in USA. It’s a very important step in the path towords professional advancement.
USC - University Park Campus and the Health Science Campus are wonderful campuses to visit. They are very close to one another with great transportation services between them. There is a wide array opportunities for all students to get involved with the community
The University of Southern California has a great alumni network and always gives opportunities for jobs and internships. Although the price of tuition here is very high, it gives students a chance to take all the opportunities and use the resources that are given here at USC.
The faculty and location of USC are amazing. I'm thoroughly disappointed in the administration and the cost to attend.
My enrollment advisor, Mr. Petronus Williams was invaluable in the process of touting all of the benefits of choosing the University of California as my destination of choice for my Masters degree. We discussed the high academic caliber of professors along with the school's stellar reputation. Of most importance was our discussion of my eventual standing in the world of Gerontology after graduation which clinched the deal for me. The fact that the classes were online did not discourage me because more work is required in online courses. I'm not afraid of hard work and my 3.68 GPA is proof of that. I am looking forward to the start of class and more learning ALL I can in the field of Gerontology. Onward and upward at USC thanks to Mr. Williams. I salute you!
There is a lack of transparency with the administration, staff, and within departments. During my time at this university, there have been many incidents that have not been communicated with students, even though they are important events and impact students
Beautiful campus, great faculty, and a great place to learn and be stretched. Very friendly to military veterans with lots of wonderful transition programs, support, and opportunities available to students.
The University of Southern California has such outstanding faculty. I am so grateful that I get to learn from their expertise is. It is, I believe, beyond measure. I love how diverse it is. So many students come from all over the world and being in such a community is enriching.
The campus is the most beautiful I have ever seen. It is very well taken care of and buildings are constantly being renovated. It really feels like home.
Safety measures made by the school are excellent.
There are so many different clubs, gyms, and sports teams for those who are interested in physical exercise.
Generally I feel that no matter what one's interests are, at USC you will definitely find community with similar interests and friends with diverse backgrounds.
The school overall is amazing. However, the greatest things of all is that the school is made up of amazing individuals that help you throughout the whole process. From the moment that you start looking into the programs to the moment were you get accepted. The staff are great they guide you through every step, from explaining to you in detail what the program is about to how to apply and exactly what they are looking for when it comes to decision making, Staff and everyone make you feel very confident about everything you are doing.
Start Your Review of University of Southern California
I really like the virtual platform for the USC School of Social Work, but wish there were better resources for virtual students.
USC is a university that truly sets up students for success. Professors take students on field trips to places where students dream of working and bring in working professionals to connect and talk with students. Going to USC is a dream come true.
Great school. Great professors. I am currently enrolled in the Executive MBA program at La Costa and have learned a great deal. As an active duty Marine Officer, my days are very busy but the school is very flexible to my work and the requirements from the program are very manageable. The network from this school is also invaluable.