University of South Carolina Graduate Reviews

Nice campus that offers variety of curricula and organizations on campus to suite most anyone. There is a common focus with the University for students to have a good college experience and also have support of the faculty so that they can achieve success in their field of study. Several of the programs are nationally recognized and with large student population with varied degree offerings, one is able to pursue their field of study that most interests them.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time as an undergrad at the University of South Carolina. There is something for all to get involved in if you take the initiative to find it. You also get acquainted with a wide variety of professionals, as part of both the student body and professors. I have returned for my graduate degree, I loved the school so much! The school is very large and diverse, so if that is what you are looking for, look no further!
Wonderful people, place and a first rate education!
You will love the Southern Hospitality of your fellow classmates, teachers, and all who work in and around the campus!
Bring your School Spirit, and all your tailgating equipment! The University of South Carolina takes School Spirit to a hole another level! Make sure you purchase at least a University of South Carolina t-shirt and sweatshirt. Everything your need is within walking distance. You will love the food on Gervais Street. You will enjoy your your whole experience at the University of South Carolina!
Start Your Review of University of South Carolina
I'm in the grad school program and I love that my discipline is online. I don't have to move and I get to attend most classes on my timeline. There are deadlines for tests, research papers and the regular things you expect in any school. It's so convenient and I am saving a ton of money. I haven't had to get a loan but might have to in the future. I love, love, love it! I'll have the same degree as the on campus students but probably not the debt and it's a real degree from the only in-state school that has my field of study.
I do wish I could talk to my counselor face to face. Nevertheless, the system works. So it's all good.
The University of South Carolina provides a diverse range of courses, offering many different academic opportunities. I chose the University of South Carolina for graduate school due to their flexible, on-line schedule available for the Educational Administration degree I was looking to pursue. Being a full-time fourth grade teacher and a mom, I decided the university offered the exact program I was hoping to find. Despite all of my courses being online, every course has been challenging, engaging, informative, and every course has offered the opportunity to collaborate with peers and colleagues, as well as work independently. The only downfall I have encountered is the cost of the courses. It has been difficult to pay for the courses and take care of myself and my family on my teacher salary and my husband's salary.
The school is a great place to learn and grow as a young adult. The city it's self is a little dirty and rundown, but the actually academic culture is great for anyone that wants to try and become a better person.
I love the University of South Carolina. Columbia is a great town for a college student; there is always something to do. Whether you are going to a sporting event or just a relaxing night on the town, Columbia is the place for you. I also love the police department on campus, I always feel safe and secure. I have been a student now at the University of South Carolina for 4 years now and I have loved every moment of it. I am now enrolled in Pharmacy School and I can honestly say that every teacher I had a long the way has helped me to get where I am today. I have loved and cherished every moment at the this great university and I can not wait to see what the next 2 years here have in store.]
The undergraduate program is very disorganized and money hungry. I am enjoying the master's program however. It is extremely organized and the teachers care, you no longer feel like a number.
First year Graduate School student! I love being a Gamecock! The first semester is over and I am super excited to start Spring 2018 semester! Applying to this university was the best decision I ever made!!!
Overall my experience here has been great. Better transportation or more student parking would be greatly appreciated.
The entire Carolina family is extremely close and althought it is a big school, you still have the opportunity to receive a quality education and be involved in so many organizations and activities.