University of San Francisco Graduate Reviews

This is the university is at a very good location. It offers lots of opportunities that helps your career and futhure improvements.
I loved the small classes and the approachable teachers. All the students there are relatively friendly and easy to talk to. There is always something going on on the campus.
A private school situated on one of San Francisco's hill. The facilities are clean and technologically up to date. There are a mix of professors who are great at teaching. The tuition is high because it is a private school, but worth it. Food on campus is great and their gym is wonderful. My only negative complaint about the gym is the lack of air circulation.
Start Your Review of University of San Francisco
I currently attend the USFCA Orange County branch and have really enjoyed my time here. Although it is a small campus without the additional resources of Hilltop, I have thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere, faculty and staff here. You really feel part of the family at this campus.
Great university in an amazing location. But it is extremely expensive. I believe having a degree from USF opened doors to opportunities I may not have had if I had gone to another school.
Overall University of San Francisco is a great school. The campus is beautiful and the classroom sizes are small.
I've enjoyed my overall experience at USF, and I especially love student life, the campus, classmates and my professors. The only thing I would like to see change is air conditioning in certain buildings like the Education building and for lower tuition rates.
I had a very good experience applying to USF. The staff was very nice and helpful.
Meeting a few of the program’s professors, I was impressed with their personal attention and willingness to help. I enjoyed visiting some of the classes
and taking part in the intellectually-stimulating discussion, where I got a glimpse of the class dynamics and the diversity of students attending the program.