University of Rochester Graduate Reviews

This is a very nice school. State of the art library. Health center on campus and connected to a major medical hospital. Professors are very welcoming
My school offers a wide range of degrees and programs making it a very attractable school. I also, enjoyed being able to be close to home.
I like the community and how invested the teachers are with making sure we understand everything. All the staff is devoted to helping MBA students get internships and full-time jobs, even before coming to school I had already been contacted by faculty members to prepare me for job searching.
Start Your Review of University of Rochester
I have attended the University of Rochester School of Nursing for my Bachelors degree in nursing and am currently enrolled for my doctorate of nursing practice degree to become a family nurse practitioner. The school has flexible class times, including evening class time for students who work traditional day-time hours. Many of the classes are completely online or hybrid courses. The professors are often practicing nurses or advanced practice nurses, which allow students to obtain the best possible education. The school is across the street from Strong Memorial Hospital, which makes it convenient for students to juggle work and school schedules.
During my time at the University of Rochester, I have seen a quality graduate program improve. While some classes are challenging, the majority of the instruction is of high quality and many professors are fantastic resources that are responsive to student needs. We are very close to other great schools, and many collaborations exist, which gives students a great chance to learn how to build such relationships. A highlight is that we are one of the handful of schools chosen by the NIH to pilot a Broadening Experiences in Scientific Training program. I have seen and taken new courses that give students a well-rounded education. This program has made a huge impact in preparing graduate students for the future.

The University of Rochester truly a university of the highest order.