University of Rhode Island Graduate Reviews

I was went to uri from 2011-2013 and attained my bachelors degree in business. I was living at home in providence while the 2 years I attended so i was communting back and forth. But While on campus, there was always good food, good environment, and many activities.
I wouldn't recommend applying to the graduate school. I applied in late November and didn't receive a response by March. This place is terrible for getting back to people and its hard to get a hold of anyone. Overall, bad customer service. DO NOT APPLY TO THIS SCHOOL BIG WASTE OF TIME!!!!!
URI was a great school. It had a lot of great opportunities and a rigorous program. It is close to the beautiful ocean which puts it in the perfect location and it is a great size.
Start Your Review of University of Rhode Island
The University of Rhode Island has wonderful educators, programs, and a beautiful/historic campus! I have recieved 2 degrees there already and am looking forward to returning for my third.
Love the local beaches and low key south county lifestyle. Great education earned my BSN here, providing me with a wonderful nursing career, and now I’ve returned for my masters. #gorhody
Great location and environment. Professors and counselors are always available for help when needed and during the summer, the beaches are right down the road from campus.