University of North Georgia Graduate Reviews

The professors here are amazing. And if you want deeper study you will find it, otherwise I didn’t find the regular curriculum challenging enough.
North Georgia is a very welcoming school, and it is easy to find your place. There are multiple student groups which allows students to find a spot to fit in. Although I have had a couple teachers I didn't like, the majority of the teachers are really helpful.
RIght in the middle of Dahlonega, this is a real gem to anyone who wants a college with a beautiful and rustic feel. You strike gold when you come here. It's so diverse and one of a kind.
Start Your Review of University of North Georgia
UNG is a great college with knowledgeable, competent professors. I love the opportunities for different arenas of academia, social opportunities, and sporting events that make for a well-rounded education.
I really enjoy the atmosphere of UNG. It is a beautiful campus with great people. Great for those who enjoy the outdoors
I absolutely love the University of North Georgia. I attended the Oakwood campus for my undergraduate degree and I am currently at the Dahlonega campus finishing my doctorate of physical therapy degree. I enjoy the beautiful scenery, the friendly locals, and the busy atmosphere down town on weekends. All of my professors are wonderful teachers to learn from and make a conscious effort to make sure every student succeeds. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.