University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Graduate Reviews

Chapel Hill has an inclusive environment and has something for everyone who attends! I've only been here for a year but I know it's where I belong and I'm so excited to spend the next few years of my life here!
Being at Carolina is an incredible experience. Coming in a transfer student, I can honestly say I wish I had more time here. Majority of the professors are caring, understanding, and knowledgeable about their craft, and you can tell how excited some are to share what they know to their students and help them succeed.

School pride is BIG thing here and once a Tar Heel always a Tar Heel. There’s an indescribable connectedness and family feel you get once you enter Carolina that can’t be found once outside of it. With that in mind, Carolina can be like a bubble if you don’t step outside your comfort zone and experience what surrounding areas have to offer. You can find your niche here, however, as there is SOMETHING for everybody.

That being said, the culture is accepting but keep in mind that it is the South so some views are still dated.

At the end of it all, those years will fly by and the memories you create will last a lifetime.
I love the school a little diverse but I am sure this can be improved. student are given opportunity to be themselves. The variety of course makes it easy for the student to have a choice.
Start Your Review of University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Beautiful campus, challenging classes, mostly nice people. Cons are a very liberal school with clear political agenda, and homeless community can be sketch on Franklin street/edges of campus if your thinking to live off campus.
It is an excellent school; I have loved it so far and has been an all-encompassing learning and growing experience.
I went to the graduate school of Social Work at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. It was a wonderfully supportive environment where professors and students challenged you but also were very understanding. The classes offered were fascinating, and participation from students enriched it further.
UNC taught me a lot about my strengths and weaknesses especially since I was surrounded by some of the nation's most intelligent students. It was challenging but a fruitful experience.
As a student that does not live on campus, it is very difficult to feel connected to the campus. As a grad student it has been difficult to find answers, etc since I'm not always on campus due to class schedule.
UNC Chapel Hill is a prestigious institution with rigorous academics. The alumni network is successful across the globe in a wide variety of professional fields.
UNC Chapel Hill was the best college experience I could have ever imagined. There was always extracurricular activities and study groups. The classes ranged from small to large. Professors were always ready to meet with students and advisors were always available.