University of Nebraska at Omaha Graduate Reviews

The campus is gorgeous, but parking is horrendous. While I still have some time left in my program, I know I made the right choice to attend UNO. In my first year alone, I already have four exciting professional events that I'm sure will help me grow my career.
It is a very good experience as a student of University of Nebraska Omaha. I worked here as a graduate teaching assistant in the department of mathrmatics staffs are excellent. My supervisor dr Mahbubul majumder is an excellent guy with his supervision.
I have loved my experience at UNO. the campus is beautiful, The professors have time to visit with students. I am a commuter, the parking situation is not ideal, but other than that great experience
Start Your Review of University of Nebraska at Omaha
My experience at the University of Nebraska-Omaha, was excellent. I received superior education which has helped me in my current career. My professors were experienced and professional and assisted me in preparation for not only my field by life in general. I received personalized help when needed and following graduation obtained a great job.

UNO was a wonderful place to grow and learn as an individual.
This will be my first semester in fall 2017 I have high expectations and I have heard wonderful things about the school and I'm looking forward to attending.