University of Missouri Graduate Reviews

I have been at this university off and on since 2007 and I couldn’t imagine a better place to be. The campus is absolutely beautifully maintained and filled with historical landmarks. Top of the line facilities including a rec center that was rated best in the nation by Sports Illustrated I believe around 2005 when it was built. Lots of highly ranked degree programs and SEC sports teams!
Beautiful campus in a beautiful area. Graduate School of Nursing faculty is amazing and incredibly supportive. The school values hard work and commitment, and doesn't accept any less.
From my experiences with University of Missouri, I have enjoyed meeting the faculty and the medical students that attend the University. And, I look forward to learning through their PBL curriculum.
Start Your Review of University of Missouri
I had great teachers and an excellent experience. Class sizes could be large, but I personally didn't mind. Professors were always willing to help.
Good school, when communication is good, it's great, when it lacks, just ask questions and answers will follow. It is only my first semester as a grad student, and have been involved in the Great Plains IDEA which is an excellent program thus far.
The University of Missouri is a great value. I have attended undergrad and graduate school in Columbia. I have been challenged by my professors and peers, and I have been exposed to diversity, community, and friendships.