University of Missouri - St. Louis Graduate Reviews

I graduated in 2015 and have decided to go back for the Fall of 2018. I highly recommend the University of Missouri - Saint Louis.
The layout of the collge and staff are helpful. This college was recommended by former student and is well recognized as one the best college to attend. I would change nothing.
My advisor was excellent! She guided me through my academic plan and was able to find courses that accommodated my lifestyle as a teacher and single mother. Tuition is reasonable with financial aid opportunities available. There are activities and clubs to fit a variety of interests. I was sold at the Ted Drewes' vending machine! Just kidding. Staff are welcoming and friendly and if I didn't have my own place, I would've definitely stayed on campus.
Start Your Review of University of Missouri - St. Louis
The off campus housing is not very good. The area is very urban and the renovation is poor. There is a great need of reconstruction. I would not advise you to live in the off-campus housing, but rather Lucas and Hunt Village on Lucas and Hunt or Bentwood Townhomes also on Lucas and Hunt. These housing choies are not by the university but in the 5 mile proximity and you can feel safe living there.