University of Miami Graduate Reviews

I attend the Key Biscayne Campus as a graduate student studying marine science and can truly say that my experience so far has been incredible. Great professors and great people. Just an expensive school.
This has been my dream school since I came to this country! I am so excited to have been accepted to their MBA program!
Such a unique atmosphere, you won't regret the experience. The faculty at RSMAS are amazing, kind, and professional.
Start Your Review of University of Miami
Great school! A little on the pricier side since it's a private university but the overall experience is great, and the teachers are very invested in your learning.
THIS FALL I WILL BE STARTING MY DNP PROGRAM AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI. THUS FAR, I AM HAVING A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH THE UNIVERSITY. THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN EASILY ACCESSIBLE IN ASKING QUESTIONS REGARDING THE APPLICATION PROCESS AS WELL AS IN DEALING WITH PAPERWORK. THE PROGRAM HAS A COURSE FOR STUDENTS TO TAKE PRIOR TO BEGINNING AND IT ALLOWS FOR COMMUNICATION WITH PROFESSORS AND DEBRIEFS STUDENTS ON WHAT TO EXPECT FOR THE PROGRAM.
I am a grad student at the RSMAS marine campus on Virginia Key, so I am basing my ratings mainly on that. The campus is nice, fairly modern, the UPrint system is a nice perk. One of the reasons I did not rate a full 5-stars is that one of the buildings has been under construction since the beginning of the semester, and this occasionally creates a lot of noise which can interrupt classes. I'm sure it will be nice once its done, if I am here to see it- I only have one semester left. I live off campus in Coral Gables and commute to RSMAS every day, so I see a fair bit of the area on my daily commute and have always felt safe. The GSA (Grad student Assn.) puts on a variety of activities, socials, mixers etc for us on main campus which is always nice. I don't party, personally, but there are plenty of opportunities especially among undergrads.