University of Massachusetts - Amherst Graduate Reviews

I loved UMass and living in Amherst. The bus system made it easy to live off campus and commute. The library was huge and I never had trouble finding a spot to study. Overall, I'm happy I went with UMass for my grad program and would do it again.
UMass is great except when it comes to racial issues. The protocol of how to handle racist incidents is one that needs improvement. There needs to be more support for people if color because we don’t feel safe.
The faculty are first-rate. The resources, facilities and opportunities are endless. The career center did an amazing job helping me with my resume. The food on campus is the best in the country!
Start Your Review of University of Massachusetts - Amherst
UMASS Amherst has a great online MPH program at a comparatively reasonable cost. The teaching staff are professional, the coursework braod and interesting, the work load is manageable for working people, and the university has a good reputation.
Love this school and can’t wait to graduate from a school with a great background. It has provided me with such diverse experiences and the staff/faculty have been helpful during my journey so far.
In general, University of Massachusetts Amherst is very good but especially in College of Education's academic life that needs much improvement like in its professor's service to students, less helps its students in attempting for graduating on time and taking a long time for getting degree. And the most difficult problem in the College of Education is to form doctoral committees.
So far I am enjoying my cohort of MBA students I get to work with and the professors who are clear on their expectations. The coursework is designed to teach important skills. No fluff busywork.