University of Maryland - College Park Graduate Reviews

As a graduate student at the University of Maryland I find the overall experience excellent. There are many resources and available technology in the libraries.
I love the individual attention that the instructors do their best to provide. They challenge and educate to the best of their ability.
I have just started my graduate studies at UMD and I am very pleased so far with my program; Masters of Music in Performance. The staff are helpful and the faculty are knowledgable, skilled teachers and renown performers. The campus body of students is very active; there is an unlimited number of things to do and organizations to get involved with. The campus itself is sprawling and beautiful, watching the leaves turn colors in autumn is a wonderful sight. I am very pleased with my decision to attend here for my graduate degree.
Start Your Review of University of Maryland - College Park
The school's football program is a disgrace and needs to be shut down. The University and academic programs themselves have provided a fairly enlightening and enjoyable experience.
The university has excellent resources and I'm thrilled to be somewhere with such robust fine and performing arts programs. As with anywhere, there are organizational struggles and students can get lost in a shuffle of forms, deadlines and paperwork. I don't think that's unique to this university though and I do constantly see signs of my school trying to improve this
So far, I love the experience and the professors I've had. They have an extensive background and serves as great mentors.
During my undergraduate period, this university gave me the opportunity to balance priorities related and unrelated to my academics. Because of that opportunity, I was able to build myself through employment, volunteer, and athletic, and organizational efforts. I am able to balance all of my current priorities at this present time because of my undergraduate journey at this university. Besides focusing on more long-term infrastructure goals that will benefit the campus personnel rather than the public image, I have no concerns about how the university should change.
I am first-year Full-Time MBA student and I am really enjoying my time at University of Maryland because of the great campus environment here.
The University of Maryland is an extremely large school where a student has to be extraordinarily vocal to accomplish even minor tasks. There appears to be a heavy movement towards on-line classes which provide little instruction and almost no instructor involvement.
a great school to look into if you eant want to take online classess. i was able to balance home, work and school life.
As a military family relocating every few years, UMUC empowered and supported my educational goals through their diverse online degree programs. Their Online Distance Learning Programs work around our unconventional family life.
It is a nice university. The environment is awesome. I started spring 2017 and the experience has been awesome for me. If the university of Maryland college park is under consideration for you, i will advice you come for it, because it is a school that not only teaches you academically, but also trains you in every aspect of life.
UMD at College Park was a fantastic college to go to. The myriad of free events that were made available to me were incredible. From concerts to employment fairs, I was able to find a job, enjoy myself, and complete college nearly stress free. The advisors, faculty, and student council are always there to help you at any given time.
The University of Maryland, College park is first and foremost a research institution. Professors here typically have their own projects they are working on and what is great about this, as a student, is that it gives an opportunity to work on research and gain professional experience.
This school is huge, but it is good overall. The professors I had were great and the courses are challenging.