University of Maryland - Baltimore County Graduate Reviews

Applying to grad school here. In doing research, it is a great school . They offer a lot to many. I chose here because they offer and online program that I am interested in. I am a stay at home mom, with 2 kids in school. This flexibility for online will allow me to change careers at the age of 49.
I did not live on campus hence, I don't have much experience about the dorms/housing. However, the campus is lovely and peaceful. Parking lot for computer needs to be improve. There are very less space for parking lots for students who are commuter. The Food needs improvement.
Solid experience, had to work very hard for my finance degree. I landed a nice job afterwards. Umbc has an excellent reputation that whereever I go people recognize how the school has a tough academic curriculum.
Start Your Review of University of Maryland - Baltimore County
Provides current information that is relevant to the work place . Students are given several opportunities for internships and career placement. Allows working students the opportunity for great online degrees
I got kicked out with a 4.0 GPA because the chair was hurt I didn't want him to be my adviser anymore and someone else did - when the prior semester he didn't want me to be mine anymore.
The campus size is perfect, all the classes are within 10-15 walk. Faculty are very warm and great. Lecture classes aren't that big in size where as a student you feel distant. Professors are always available. Though the learning environment is great, one thing that really bugs me is the parking arrangement. It is really hard to find parking spot, especially from 9 am to 2 pm. Some of the buildings need to get upgraded, technology wise.