University of La Verne Graduate Reviews

I like how helpful the staff is and that their goal is to help you succeed. Because of the staff’s aid, I was able to graduate a semester early. They always made sure my schedule was perfect.
The university of La Verne offers a lot of convenient options to help students complete their degrees.
Bakersfield campus is small but upkept very well. Most professors are good and the workload for classes isn’t too crazy. I love having 10 week terms.
Start Your Review of University of La Verne
i enjoy the small intimate feel of our classroom and the attention the professor gives to students. It makes you feel valued and heard and the experience is amazing due to that and much more
The University of La Verne is a great institution that provides amazing educational opportunities! I am very privileged to be able to count myself as a LEO!
I love attending the University of La Verne College of Law. It is a great law school with small class sizes. It is practice-oriented and affordable. It is the most affordable ABA accredited law school in Southern California. The professors are very knowledgable and passionate about what they teach.
The University of Laverne is such an amazing University. I have met so many amazing students and professors who have made my time at La Verne so memorable. I am grateful I have been given the opportunity to further my education at such a great university.
Great experience! I received help and guidance from from all my professors I came across. Classroom sizes are small so you definitely feel the benefits to that when learning.