University of Kentucky Graduate Reviews

I would like to see more utilization of our libraries across campus by introducing new technologies in them as incentives.
They have a great campus, friendly professors, and a decent sized recreation center. The dining halls are just okay but would recommend living off campus. The campus is saturated with buildings but parking is only accessible if it's at least a 10min walk. They have very strict parking rules and will give out parking tickets relentlessly.
I enjoy my job here and that I am an alumni that still pursues post graduate education and allows me to connect with wonderful classmates and professors.
Start Your Review of University of Kentucky
I'm learning from world-renowned scholars in my field (Classics) and being challenged to truly master my subject. The program here is unique in the world and the chance to study here is once in a lifetime. No other program can compare.
The experience at the University of Kentucky is one of diversity and encouragement. The staff and faculty continuously exhube the feeling of support.
I am currently in graduate school. I love the campus culture, and the new business building facilities. For the most part the teachers are wonderful to work with and great mentors to talk to.
The graduate program I am in is completely online. It is very convenient and I have only had one professor that did not answer questions in a timely manner. The Canvas system they use in place of a classroom is easy to use and the assignments are designed to allow you to still have plenty of interaction with your classmates.