University of Idaho Graduate Reviews

University of Idaho is a great rural school that has a solid program. They have a few out reach areas that help to get them into other areas. The campuses seem nice but are defiantly in the small towns and you can tell.
I like the location and how that college makes you feel at home. the University is a very good size and they offer very good programs and help.
Love it. Was skeptical at first coming from the east coast....but this place is amazing. The professors are great. The area is fantastic. The outdoor opportunities are endless.
Start Your Review of University of Idaho
I like the University of Idaho because it is affordable and offers a very high quality and competitive education.
The University of Idaho gives you the experience of a large university while still retaining the small town charm. The buildings are old with impressive architecture. You can live right on campus. The local city of Moscow supports their university. The teachers and advisers are first rate. Everyone I have dealt with as I have sought my education has been helpful, friendly. courteous and professional. All of the classes I have taken have been useful and applicable to my future employment.