University of Hartford Graduate Reviews

Very supportive and encouraging professors. Being a graduate student is much different than being an undergraduate, but the school still tries to make you feel a sense of community and pride.
Most coursework was engaging and useful. Some professors shined brighter than others. Anything that wasn’t learned in class was learned by externship/experiential opportunities.
The coursework is great! It’s very realistic for everyday life. I started paying more attention to the different policies and training at my workplace.
Start Your Review of University of Hartford
I love how easy it is to talk to the professors. I’m taking the online msop program and the experimental design class is a little challenging. It would be better for this class to be in person.
I like that the campus is very close to the city and the spot of the campus is very good. There’s a lot of diversity that this university has and it’s very good. The sports can be extended more because I checked and they don’t have a lot of sports for men. This university is really good for education from what I have heard from other students. I really like the university of Hartford because it really does expose you to many different things from what I have heard.
This is a great school in a very good area. There are a lot of things to do in this area. The teachers and staff really care about the students. The sports programs are good and the facilities are incredible.
My experience is with the University of Hartford's Master's Nursing Education Program. It has smaller class sizes and is convenient for the adult learner. I feel that the program is helpful with ensuring success for their students.
Helpful and encouraging professors in the bio dept. But needs more funding for experiments and research