University of Denver Graduate Reviews

I had an extremely pleasant experience with the admission counselors, their direction and advice was very helpful! They seemed genuine and kind in answering all of my questions before I applied. After getting accepted, they were great about communication and with helping me get connected to my program advisors. I am extremely excited to begin my PhD program there this fall (2019)!
My experience as a DU student has been fantastic. The campus community is welcoming and the education is amazing, especially at such a great deal compared to other programs I'd researched.
My overall experience with the University of Denver has been nothing but excellence and positivity. I knew DU was the university for me once I decided to go to graduate school and couldn’t be more happy that I chose DU. Everyone has been so helpful and accommodating to help me towards my goal of becoming one of their students and now that I am a graduate student, I am ecstatic to pursue my masters degree here.
Start Your Review of University of Denver
The University of Denver is located in an ideal location here in Denver, Colorado. Surrounded by delicious restaurants, you will never go hungry. People generally are very nice and happy to help if you need it. The professors put a lot into their classes and it pays off. Overall academics are challlenging but not impossible.
Very responsive to questions asked and feedback from students. The professors are knowledgable and provide an learning environment for students to grow and explore their academic potential.
The University of Denver is full of diverse people that I would never have met in any other way. I feel as though the experiences that I gathered here, whether that was through studying abroad in Italy, the various clubs I was active in, or just the work study positions that I held over the years, all contributed to my steady development of professional skills.