University of Delaware Graduate Reviews

Beautiful and walk-able campus. Small enough that you know people in your classes, but big enough that you could meet someone new every day if you tried. Main street is nice. Definitely bring a car or you will quickly feel stuck. Lots of different types of housing options in the area. Biking is easy. Classes range from three people to hundreds depending on the major. Get ice cream at UDairy.
UD has amazing professors that really care about your process in the program. Also, Main Street is great.
This school changed my life. I made friendships that are going to last a lifetime, learned skills that are going to help me in my future career, and achieved milestones that would only happen at UD. The environment, teachers, and students are inviting and want you to succeed.
Start Your Review of University of Delaware
I had a decent time at the University of Delaware. I really enjoyed some of my classes and professors. Overall, the academics were good but some professors made their classes more challenging than necessary. Was not impressed with the other students. The housing and dining options aren't great.