University of Colorado Denver Graduate Reviews

My experience at CU Denver has been completely different than my experience at CU Boulder. The campus is way more diverse and I feel like I have a community at CU Denver. I am not sure if it is because my cohort was very small and it allowed us to spend a lot of quality time together to get to learn about each other. I also appreciated the help I got from professors that knew I was a first generation graduate student. It meant a lot to me that they understood that I might not know as much as other students know regarding how graduate school works.
University of Colorado - Denver is the perfect place to continue your education and pursue your goals by attaining a graduate degree! The instructors are top notch, and the programs are designed with your success in mind. I'm able to continue working full-time while going to school in a hybrid format - a combination of evenings in person and on-line. Not to mention the fabulous location in beautiful downtown Denver!
The College of Architecture and Planning at the University of Colorado Denver is great and has experienced instructors that prepare students for careers in the field. The biggest downside is there is no student health insurance plan offered to domestic students and is especially problematic for out-of-state students.
Start Your Review of University of Colorado Denver
Great and helpful professors and staff. This campus is also in a wonderful location offering everything from the city activities to everything outdoor.
Excellent school for medical education with outstanding faculty. Didactic curriculum prepares students well for clinical rotations and residency applications.
Taking an online post-graduate course. Instructors are helpful, attentive, and timely in response to questions. Enjoy the interaction with students from other parts of the country.
It's a great place to go to school. Most of my classes have been in the North Classroom, which is finally being remodeled. The teachers are great and knowledgeable and easy to approach with questions. I wish there was some parking closer to the North Building, though. It's just meters and unloading zones and a church parking lot that itn't open to students.
Great campus and knowledgeable and helpful professors. Lots of degree and class options. Some degree programs are smaller so you'll get more individual mentoring.
Most professors are very friendly and helpful. The university's environment is very diverse and all I can say is that they care about students. The advisors won't just fill your schedule with unneeded courses.