University of California - San Francisco Graduate Reviews

the interview process is nice and easy to follow. its culture is inclusive and accepting, which creates a wonderful learning environment that values students' well-being all over!
This year (20-2021) is a three-year accelerated curriculum that also has a summer quarter as well. I heard good things about it as it is a pass or no pass system that encourages students deep learning
UCSF is a wonderful and prestigious school-it challenges all students to professionally and personally mature as a future professional. However, some factors such as underrated elevators and limited social events are considerations to fix for UCSF to shine as a graduate school.
Start Your Review of University of California - San Francisco
UCSF is consistently ranked as one of the top 3 or 4 internal medicine residencies in the country. The teaching is outstanding, the quality of the residents is excellent and the research environment is world class. Despite all that, though, I deeply regret my decision to attend residency there. It's only now, years later, that I recognize how deeply depressed I was during those years.
I am impressed with my experience at UCSF so far. Through the orientation process I was introduced to many ways of getting involved and meeting the community. Every single professor I have met seems dedicated and motivated to teach. They are all excited to meet new students that share their desire to be lifelong learners. The only thing that I would like to see change is parking. I understand that having a location in the city makes it hard, but it would be less stressful if I knew that I could have a guaranteed parking spot close to school that didn't cost a fortune.
I am excited to begin my graduate studies here. Although I don't begin for another 2 months, they have already made my student experience very fulfilling. I have been able to attend seminars and other university sponsored events as an admitted student.