University of Arkansas Graduate Reviews

Great experience in Graduate School. The Executive MBA program has been delivered in a professional manner. It was carefully planned.
Its super easy to get around and my classes are small. The only thing I wish there was more of is diversity. Most of the people in my classes look just like me.
There is a lot of room for improvement in the graduate school here. Graduate students get poor stipends and still have to pay fees to the school. Department heads are anything but transparent and do not often help students.
Start Your Review of University of Arkansas
I have had a great and smooth sailing experience with the University of Arkansas thus far, including in the financial aid office which is usually a nightmare at universities.
Parking is scarce and expensive, but the campus and area surrounding are pretty. The professors are good but the food on campus found be better.
I really enjoyed all of the resources and activities available. I would like to see a more streamlined approach to information on campus. There needs to be better communication between sectors and departments so that students can have questions answered without being sent everywhere.
I have attended four different colleges and the University of Arkansas is by far my favorite! I highly recommend this university for their academics, campus life, athletic events, and awesome location!