Trident University International Graduate Reviews

Trident University International is excellent with the best professors. The courses are easy to follow.
Convenient, flexible, applicable, relevant. Perfect for the adult student. Self discipline is a must and professors and staff are always willing to help.
As advertised. Professors were a little slow in responding. Overall well rounded program. Classes were current and the expectations were consistent. I enjoyed the program from day one. I capitalized on my past experience and felt each class brought further perspective and reason to my ultimate goal 🥅 of obtaining my masters. I have one reservation in the fact that I did not pursue the certification that I was eligible along with my degree.
Start Your Review of Trident University International
I have been very fortunate to have amazing instructors and faculty to assist me in my journey through the masters program.
I haven't been able to get a job a with my Associates Degree. Career services haven't been helpful at all.
I love Trident University international. I started with them in 2014 after I transferred from American Military university because I was not getting the assistance I needed as an Active Duty military member working full time and going to school full time. Trident university international got me registered and started within a month. My advisor constantly checked in with me to get me through my course and that kept me on track.
From the time I enrolled I had access to many advisors via phone and email. The web based academic portals are easy to navigate. Overall, the flexibility they offer for me to obtain my MBA on my schedule is the reason I chose TUI. Plus they really have it in their mission to serve veterans like myself.
Trident University International doctoral program would help me accomplish my academic goals in several ways. Firstly, a research based program would enhance my research skills through every course and would prepare me for dissertation phase of the program. Secondly, the program is pay as go tuition payment, which is something important to me. The flexibility available to students in making tuition payment is critical to me, especially when compared to other doctoral programs in other schools, which demand tuition payments before class starts. Lastly, there is no requirements for books or expectation to attend on campus seminal, which also reduces the cost of the program. Overall, I am excited to get started with the program and look forward to completing my studies within reasonable period.
I haven't started classes until the 13th of March. I have noticed the attention they have show and interest in my studies.
Trident University facilitates a deep approach to learning. The structure of the courses and content learned is always thought provoking and relevant. This college is not for everyone. In my experience, surface based structure of memorization, tests and examinations, and irrelevant facts and lessons pale in comparison to TUI's emphasis on grasping relevant knowledge, demonstrating a deep understanding of the material, and relating it to real world situations. TUI has maintained my interest and motivation and has made me feel like every lesson and paper I've written has been important to my development and progression towards making a positive impact in the lives of others.