Touro University - Worldwide Graduate Reviews

I can't say enough good things about this University. I applied and was interested in six different schools to continue my education at to obtain my MBA. Touro University was the best in many ways hands down. The compassion and support I received through the admissions process allowed me to feel even more comfortable with the decision I was making to go back to school. Kim Strickler was exceptional and was always there anytime I had a question. I can't be more excited to start classes and to tell people I am a Touro University student.
I did thorough research to find a Marriage and Family therapy graduate program and I had it narrowed down to three schools. Ultimately I chose Touro WorldWide University (aka TUW) for the following three reasons:

1. Accredited; it was recommended by the California licensing board for my field and met all qualifications.

2. Convenience; for the LMFT graduate program, it's two years of online education plus 500 hours of practicum (in person). As a working mother with an existing business, I need that online flexibility.

3. Communication; They are human! Kim S, the Senior Director of Enrollment Counseling graciously answered my questions on the phone for a full 20+ minutes. I was very satisfied with her thoughtful responses, then she followed up with a great summary of the conversation and links to everything I needed. Ever since, enrollment has been a breeze and I'm finding the web portal to be organized and intuitive.
Kim Strickler in Enrollment was very helpful and always responsive even before/after normal business hours. I had a lot of detailed questions before I enrolled in the MFT Master's and she quickly and clearly answered them all. As far as Administration at TUW, everyone I have emailed with and spoken with on the phone is highly professional, smart, patient, easy to reach and quick to respond.

So far, classes have been very flexible and easy to keep up with while working and maintaining a personal life. The other students enrolled are thoughtful, engaging and professors add great insights to discussions.
Start Your Review of Touro University - Worldwide
I've spent years trying to decide whether to pursue a PhD program or another master's degree since I'm a criminologist and work in the field of Mental Health as a CEO. I inadvertently learned about Touro through a new hire who told me about the reasonable fees, flexible and convenient on-line format and being ideal for busy professionals, and how great the staff were. I had no idea what I was about to experience. The folks are there to assist in every way...they were simply a phone call away to literally walk me through and assist in even the simplest of issues. They even helped me obtain a scholarship for almost half of my tuition through just listening to me mention one aspect of my life. Imagine that---nearly half of my tuition paid for. You can't miss this opportunity. If you are in doubt...doubt no more and jump on board. You won't be sorry!
Kim in admissions is difficult. A sign of more to come. I have worked in online education for over 20 years. When I inquired about the degree program, the landing page (is still accessible) indicated a scholarship discount which was not honored.

I enjoyed the classes the first term, great professors and courses. The second session was taught by adjuncts who just logged for a few minutes a couple times a week. School administrators can pull up statistics on the learning platform that verify this. One adjunct on a Monday AM scored a discussion activity that was due on Sunday night as an A. By Thursday, that work could not be found and the grading changed. I immediately emailed a copy of my work, heard nothing back until the following Tuesday that the instructor "would take a look." I never heard anything further along grade reverted back. This happened during the week midterm assignment was due, which was especially upsetting and worst time to be non-responsive.
Touro University Worldwide is a great educational institution, I am so glad I made the decision to obtain my graduate degree here. One of the best decisions ever.
Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. The admission process was smooth, the financial aid process was quick, and the professors are knowledgeable and helpful.
Overall the college is easy to work with and the format of the courses is straight forward. Communication could be a bit better but for the money I do not think I could really ask for more
My experience with Touro University has been great. The personnel in the administration, registra, and financial department are extremely helpful. All my professors have been a great help in my learning experience. This school has definitely allowed me to continue my degree with a hectic schedule. I 100 percent would refer this school to anyone interested.
I had a very good admission process with Kim Stricker. Her and her staff have assisted me and answered any questions or concerns I had. I highly recommend the format of the online school to anyone. It's very easy to navigate.
Accelerated admission process, explained thoroughly, and great advisors that give great details and are available for 24/7 help