Touro College Graduate Reviews

amazing professors, great lessons, very thorough computer course covering entire Microsoft updated version, great staff, accommodating, many courses - a big variety to fit everyone's needs, one and one courses to make it more personal, trip to the met- hands on for art, speakers come down- hands on experience
Touro College has many positive aspects to it. For starters, it has multiple campuses across New York City and Long Island. In my experience, the academics are distinguished in that the professors are invested in the students and try their best to be challenging yet engaging in the learning experience. Their are aspects of the school I would like to be different. I would like to see some of the campuses in better areas. Overall, my experience at Touro has been and continues to be a positive one.
I find Touro College to be fairly affordable compared to other schools. Classes are very accommodating to my schedule as a teacher, I am able to work full time and attend school at night. In the classes I've taken so far, I have learned a lot from my professors and colleagues.
Start Your Review of Touro College
Great college such a wonderful atmosphere of faculty and students. It truly is remarkable to go to school with people who are on the same page as you and are friendly.
As a new student at Touro College's Doctorate of Physical Therapy program I couldn't be happier! The openness of all the professors is astounding. They are all there to help us learn and succeed. Additionally the small class size provides an intimate learning experience and helps create a warm comradery among all the students.
What I really liked is the professors willingness to help with all that was needed. One did not have to feel embarrassed when a problem comes up-just go speak about it with the staff. Additionally, the academics really prepared me for my future work as a clinician. One thing to work on is better sites for clinical experiences.
It doesn't really apply so much in this facility. Although they have security
They have many career fairs
Not really a priority here
Generally ok, student services department has much to improve