Thomas Jefferson University Graduate Reviews

I am a master's student at TJU. My first quarter was terrific because I had the privilege to be in a class taught by one of the most talented professors on campus. We connected, and now he is one of my mentors. More importantly, is helping me to get into medical school.
I am a student in TJU's occupational therapy program. From the beginning when putting my application in, I have had nothing but positive experiences. The admissions department was supportive and communicative while I was on the wait-list and since entering the College of Health Professions everything has been equally supportive. It is a challenging program with faculty who are dedicated to what they do and to helping students learn and apply what will be needed once we are practitioners.
Thomas Jefferson University is a great school! It has a community feel, and it's so close to resteraunts and sight seeing. Diversity of students is pretty low, but it's a very inclusive environment for those whom represent less represented populations.
Start Your Review of Thomas Jefferson University
Not very much racial diversity
This college is very multi faceted! There is an emphasis on a career in the healthcare field. But the various academia provides a very eclectic dynamic on campus.
This campus emphasizes networking with individuals in the field you are studying. I am very excited about the opprotunities I will have after attending this university.
The courses are very challenging! But the professors are accommodating, and approachable!
It's a very safe campus!!
I don't know about sports teams on this campus.