The University of Alabama Graduate Reviews

I have been very impressed with my experience so far. The program has caring professors who have impressive backgrounds. I also am impressed with the level of expertise from fellow classmates. The expectations are high but the support is present to enable me to succeed.
I am in the online program there. The experience has been absolutely outstanding. The program has many study tools available to me. The only thing that I would change is platform for the program. They use blackboard now, which is fine, but I feel that Moodle might be better.
Alabama has a great reputation for being a good school. They also offer a lot of things for students to do on campus. The libraries are fantastic as far services and hours. The rec center is perfect. I'm just not as happy with my program as I thought I would be. The teachers in my department are just ok. I also wish that my Friday nights weren't ruined by the Saturday football game.
Start Your Review of The University of Alabama
Knowledgeable teachers, many opportunities and great prideful campus culture. Although the campus is pretty spread out, and parking isn't the greatest there are means to getting around.
The road to graduation can be tough, rewarding and everything in between. Describe what getting to college graduation means to you.The road to graduation can be tough, rewarding and everything in between. Describe what getting to college graduation means to you.The road to graduation can be tough, rewarding and everything in between. Describe what getting to college graduation means to you.The road to graduation can be tough, rewarding and everything in between. Describe what getting to college graduation means to you.The road to graduation can be tough, rewarding and everything in between. Describe what getting to college graduation means to you.The road to graduation can be tough, rewarding and everything in between. Describe what getting to college graduation means to you.The road to graduation can be tough, rewarding and everything in between. Describe what getting to college graduation means to you.
My experience as a grad student at Alabama has been great. The professors are easy to communicate with and provide great feedback.