The University of Alabama in Huntsville Graduate Reviews

The University of Alabama in Huntsville offers an incredibly affordable, fully online Doctorate of Nursing Practice Degree. This program is about half the price of other competitive programs and is also fully accredited. The instructors are passionate about the field of nursing and interested in the personal, professional, and academic growth of their students.
Great teachers and there is always help if you need it. Events and opportunities are always created for students to participate, i.e career fair, tutoring services, career services, etc
University of Alabama in Huntsville is a great place for engineers. Engineering is the most common degree sought after.
Start Your Review of The University of Alabama in Huntsville
Great experience so far as a member of a psychology lab team as I am preparing for graduate studies in the fall!
The university of Alabama in Huntsville is a well rounded university. It offers different programs to cater for different student needs. Housing in campus and out of campus is affordable. Food options in and around the city of Huntsville are excellent. Parking around campus is somewhat lacking.
UAH has been worth the hard work. I feel supported by my professors and fellow students. Course work is very challenging but again, there is a lot of support to help you succeed.
If I could change one thing it would be the number of textbooks needed due to their cost.
I attended the ENG101 class taught by the associate dean of Undergraduate Engineering and that was all I needed to know. The class was supposed to teach "prog fundamentals" for Python, Matlab, and Excel online. The prof was 3 weeks late for the 1st day, frequently complained about the amount of papers and programs she needed to grade, consistently missed her own modified deadlines, didn't give the 'mid-term' exam until 2/3 of the semester was already over without grading our homework first. She never covered anything about Excel. We never compiled a program, only created scripts. The TAs didn’t pay attention while grading homework and I speculate that they don't know the material. Since there was no class eval, I attempted to bring my concerns to the teacher after the semester was over but she would not give me a specific time to talk. The level of superiority in this university education is magnitudes lower than that of community colleges. I xferred to GA Tech and am much happier.