The Chicago School of Professional Psychology - Chicago Graduate Reviews

Amazing people to study with! Professors who have real life experience in the field they are teaching and are great at teaching. They require internships throughout your studies so you do get real world experience. They will help you get these internships.
All administrative support employees respond fast, issues resolved quickly. Expensive. Hard to get in touch with professors over the phone.
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at this school. The professors were very caring and genuinely wanted each student to succeed.
Start Your Review of The Chicago School of Professional Psychology - Chicago
I loved the faculty and learned a lot for my field. I was able to use my skills to build a career working with children on the autism spectrum. I would like to continue to learn more about the latest research.
The application and interview process with TCS was clear, friendly, and swift. The faculty was informative, although not extremely available. The location of the school is very dynamic, in the heart of Chicago. TSC provides many opportunities to engage in the community and affect the world in a positive way.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an excellent College! The professors are the best and brightest and their program is challenging and informative. I love the professor input and general congeniality of everyone at the College. I am an online/blended graduate student and I would not trade all that I have learned at TCS for anything. In my opinion, it is a top notch college.
I am thrilled with the PhD program at TCSPP! The program is unique, cutting edge and allows me to expand career opportunities moving forward. I am an online student which enables me to continue working whilst earning my degree. Definitely worth checking out!
I am an online student so some of the topics included in this survey do not apply to me such as food, social scene, etc. The quality of the courses that I have participated in are top-notched. I will be honest and state that you have to be willing to put the necessary time and effort into the courses to achieve success. You will earn your grade and I do not mean this is a bad thing. I think it is important for a school to demand the best from its students as it is their responsibility to prepare its graduates for working in the real world. I have no negative comments about TCSSP.
I am excited by how a PhD from TCSPP will enhance my existing career but also take it to the next level and expand the opportunities for which I will be qualified. Beyond career prospects, I decided to pursue a PhD for me, for new mental challenges and for personal growth. Everything beyond the personal benefits is pure gravy! :)
Although I am somewhat new to The Chicago School of Professional Psychology I could not be more thrilled with my decision to attend. My program - PhD in international psychology - is cutting edge and exciting. Everyone I have communicated with at the school has been supportive, knowledgeable and helpful. If anyone is interested in the field of psychology I strongly encourage you to learn more about TCSPP.