Texas Woman's University Graduate Reviews

Texas Woman's University has wonderful graduate professors who truly care about their students! I have thoroughly enjoyed my education here.
Texas Woman's University (Dallas campus) is a welcoming environment accepting of everybody that steps foot onto its campus. Even with myself being a male, I did not feel like I was being discriminated against whatsoever. It is a nice, modern campus that has a big focus on my major, nursing. I wish that the campus was larger in size and that it would try to reach out to more male students who are looking for a great university, despite the name.
This is a highly accredited university, but not at a major university price. In the same town as UNT that is almost double the cost I was able to get my biology degree and get accepted into medical school from TWU. Smaller campus size which makes getting around easy. The school is staying up to date with the latest technologies as well.
Start Your Review of Texas Woman's University
The tight-knit community offers safety, comfort, and support in order to succeed in school. It has a diverse population and the professors are very knowledgeable in their subjects, and willing to do whatever it takes to make sure you understand the subject.
I am excited to start in the fall. The application process has been very positive, and each tour teaches me something new.
This school is very beautiful. Very small class. Easy to find your way around the campus. The staff and the administrator and students are amazing. There are always extracurricular activities and fun events for students. Texas Woman’s University offers a great diverse learning environment.
I have enjoyed my time as a graduate student at Texas Woman’s University. I have taken classes at the Denton and McKinney campuses. I have taken online and hybrid classes.
There are three campus for Texas Woman's University. I am in the Houston campus. It is one building and has a focus in health-majors (nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, nutrition). There are other majors that attends the school at evening but these are the main ones. Great resources such as free printing and library with really nice staffs. There is plenty of computer in the computer lab. The campus opens up at 5am, I believe. There is no cafeteria but there is a snack stores and the university is in the middle of the medical center, which has several restaurants.
Texas Woman's University is the perfect size for a local university. Given the placement of the campus, it is easy to get to other local places to fulfill my needs and errands. Given the growth that TWU has had, parking has become quite an issue that needs to be addressed rather quickly.
Texas Woman's University is a great school. The teachers are laid back, but they also care about your success. I'm happy to attend.
Not a lot going on here. The name says everything. It's about 90% female in every class. Not a bad thing, but definitely affects the diversity aspect of the whole college experience.