Texas Southern University Graduate Reviews

I liked the quality professors and classes. The academics were superb and the atmosphere was great. Best of all, I received a BBA in Business and a MA in Telecommunications Technology. Only the sky is the limit at this school.....you can reach for any desired level up to the skies.
I enjoyed the lab where I worked and the people there but there were many unnecessary fights between myself and administration. Many of the chairs and deans of TSU don't care about student success and may actively sabotage troublemakers that ask too many questions.
My school is incredibly unique. There are so many different kinds of people that each bring something really special to contribute to the school which makes it so unique. I am not just a number at my school. I am a student that my professors know about and I like knowing that my professors can watch my progress.
Start Your Review of Texas Southern University
When i called in to inquire about law school here, the staff was very knowledgeable and helped me with everything i needed in order to prepare for school.
This is a great school with serene environment and excellent teachers. It is a place you feel at home with students and faculty who make you feel welcome and ready to help.
I earned my Bachelors from Texas Southern University. I hope to earn my Masters of Arts from Texas Siuthern University . Best experience you can ever have.
Texas Southern is an excellent school to attend. It's not a large university like the other colleges but the professors are very helpful. The staff will help the students with getting their classes right. The campus is very clean. The parking is very convenient. I attended this college in my undergraduate and masters degree and came out pretty good at learning.
I really enjoy my professors and the school atmosphere. The party scene pretty boring but the dorms are clean and safe the security are on top of there duties so the safety is fine. The food is enjoyable
I haven't heard of any one having this issue on campus.
They are picky about who they want to join.
The class rooms are just the right size for the professor.
The recruiting on campus is excellent.
The Wild Wing restaurant has some excellent food. They have other eating place on campus also.
I don't pay much attention to the girls.
They don't have gambling at this campus.
They have 24 hours security on campus.
I don't pay attention to this.
Start Your Review of Texas Southern University
I don't go out to clubs so I wouldn't know.
I never lived on campus but travel to school and it is very convient for me.
The professors are very helpful and always available to help.