Tennessee State University Graduate Reviews

My experience with Tennessee State University was life changing. I never knew I'd meet people who'd still influence my life today.
If you are looking for an HBCU experience in Tennessee this is definitely the school that you want to be a part of. You can become a part of various excelling academic base organizations, and some spectacular extracurricular activities such as the marching band which is the heart of the school. Most classes are small-medium which can give you an intimate class and setting to better connect with your teacher in other classmates.
I liked the diversity. There were people there from many different countries. I enjoyed learning from them and their viewpoint.

I disliked the unprofessionallism of the staff. The staff in the financial aid office withheld my refund check for no reason. I hare to have the director of the office locate my "lost check". The front desk staff said the didn't have it for weeks but it was found in the file with the other refund checks. It was a horrible experience.
Start Your Review of Tennessee State University
I love my school did graduate and undergraduate here! This is the only public university in Nashville so prices are really inexpensive compared to elsewhere! Super diverse and wonderful well knit community!
I love the environment at TSU. Everyone is super helpful and friendly. Since I'm an international student a lot of people helped during this 3 years. But I would like to see and increased safety and security on campus. Almost every semester something terrible is happening on campus. I understand that some things can't be prevented, but to see the university trying their best to protect their students would be nice.
Several undergraduate majors and minors to choose from. Graduate degrees (up to doctorate levels) are available also, with dedicated faculty members and staff. An overall great learning environment. Situated in the heart of Nashville, the music city.
I love how supportive and encouraging the staff and faculty are. Always available and ready to help
I love my school! Its a great community to be around and a lot of diversity!!
Its the typical food chains, kfc,tacobell, pizza hut same thing on campus..