SUNY College at Brockport Graduate Reviews

The friendliness of the staff. Beautiful serene environment, very conducive for study with good security and safety measures. In terms of academics, i will rate them excellent because their achievement history both on research and field work. true manifestation reflects on their students.
I can only speak to the Psychology department, but I have never met a faculty as open, accepting, and kind as I have at Brockport. So far all of my professors have taken the time to get to know me, will happily talk to students outside of class whether for extra-help, or just to say hello.
I am currently enrolled as a graduate student in the Mathematics program. Having completed my undergraduate work at another university, I would say my overall experience at Brockport has been pretty good. Considering I commute 1.5 hours (one-way), I think it has been well worth the trip.
Start Your Review of SUNY College at Brockport
I attended SUNY Brockport as a graduate student in their Master's of Public Administration Program. I had a great experience because the professors were very knowledgeable and invested in the success of the students, and there were a lot of opportunities to network and grow.