Stevens Institute of Technology Graduate Reviews

I will commence my studies by fall 2020.Thus I know little or nothing about that. I can make my comment when I resume my masters
Great extensions and cohort programs that allow my company to partner and take classes with my coworkers while receiving a meaningful degree that my work will value.
Start Your Review of Stevens Institute of Technology
I started going to Stevens as an international graduate student. I am habitual to Indian food so I wasn't expecting the campus dining hall food to be so good and have a vast variety. Plus their Washington Wednesday part is great for students to be able to use their meal swipes off campus.
Stevens allowed me to spread my wings. In Junior year I joined a fraternity, and the brothers were great. I was able to be recruited right out of college, with a great offer. The professors were there to always help out. I was also able to obtain, online my Masters Degree in Systems Engineering.
Stevens is an amazing school. The infrastructure is awesome. The professors are great. I think the fees are exorbitant because of the view. But still its worth it. The environment is stress-free and the campus is really cute. The campus food is awesome. I eat here every day. It never gets boring !!!
The most I like is the Campus location. It has the best infrastructure anyone can offer. The professors are average. The courses are decent. I think the quality of the courses can be improved. The Career centre is helpful. I think the college should start more bootcamps to groom the students to the real world problem solving and application. I believe that Stevens can be one of the best institutes based on the proximity to Manhattan and also based on the infrastructure it provides.