Stetson School of Business and Economics Reviews

This is a great division of Mercer University. The staff are very thorough in explanation and make each student feel seen and heard. They are timely with alerts and deadlines for courses that are required on our specific paths. SSBE has helped propel me into the marketing industry and I'm grateful for the time I get to spend here.
They are amazing! The professors are extremely passionate about the topics they cover and just as excited to engage students. The timing of classes are flexible and work around all the students in the cohort.
I have yet to start classes in August, but I have already registered for classes, and the program they use fo online students is very helpful and filled with different resources. I've even been able to network virtually, despite the current pandemic.
Start Your Review of Stetson School of Business and Economics
Stetson School of Business and Economics is a great college so far! I was accepted and enrolled in an MBA program there, and will be setting foot on campus in August. So far, they have been very helpful with the enrollment process, and are down-to-earth. I love the diverse environment!