Stephens College Graduate Reviews

Stephens College is a gem in the middle of the country! Columbia is a fantastic college town and Stephens is an energetic and progressive place to continue your education. The best college choice I've made!
As a current graduate student I am very appreciative of the supportive faculty and the ability to get to know others in the program. The flexibility of evening courses makes it easy for me to still work full-time, while pursuing my degree. The cost of the program is competitively priced with other M.Ed. programs; but, I feel like I gain so much more out of it since I have small class sizes and the opportunity to really engage with my professors.
This college is truly amazing. The professors are super supportive and go above and beyond to help one succeed. They are always accessible and take a genuine interest in seeing that everyone understands the academics completely. They just don't admit anyone to the school. They have a knack for choosing diverse students who all get along and aren't competitive. I love my school.
Start Your Review of Stephens College
Stephens College has a atmosphere of great potential floating around everywhere. The fashion and film program are very self sufficient but also give much to the community and the students they serve. Financially the college has a lot to work on thus effecting the appearance of the dormitories and the ability for certain departments to do they job. With that being said most individuals, including the president, have an amazing attitude and really want to see the whole entire campus in a place representing success