Stephen F Austin State University Graduate Reviews

I am currently being enrolled for the fall of 2019 term. I am really looking forward to studying in their graduate program.
My experience was amazing!!!! I was able to see how housing would be and living on campus. I enjoyed talking with the advisors, they were very informative/helpful. The campus is very neat and clean. It seems to be very home like and quiet. I definitely can see myself finding my career at this wonderful university & growing here.
SFA is a great campus. No matter what you are looking for there is something for you. You can join a club and support the local athletic teams. You can also join a club team.
Start Your Review of Stephen F Austin State University
Better that what I really expected as an International student!
you can find here affordable, high quality education, offering great facilities for graduate and undergraduate students, small size classes which you can have better communication with other students and professors. perfect location of campus.
Extremely beautiful campus and the staff across all departments and are very helpful and care about students. The diversity of the student body makes everyone feel welcome and at home. The degree options, student life and extracurricular activities make parents feel comfortable leaving their son or daughter and student a feel they have found their home away from home.
Stephen F Austin was an exciting and rewarding experience for me. I attended Stephen F Austin as an undergraduate in 2007 and graduated 2009 with a major in Interdisciplinary Studies. As a stay-at-home mom, the university's online program provided the convenience of attending school from home and allowed me to work at my own pace. The instructor's were very well prepared, knowledgeable, readily available, and understanding. For instance, I remember a time when my instructors were flexible with my work schedule and deadlines that had to be met in turning in homework. The ability to stay at home to care for my loved ones while attending school was and continues to be one of my priorities. Currently, I have reapplied to the university as a post graduate and have decided to attend for a second degree to pursue a second career. My first choice of universities being, of course, Stephen F Austin. I look forwards to, once again, saving time and money at Stephen F Austin.