St. Catherine University Graduate Reviews

I have had a very good experience at St. Catherine University. I would like to see more diversity there.
I’m enrolled in the online OTA program and all staff and professors are very helpful and encouraging!
I like how there is an online program for a career in Occupational therapy and the program is flexible so you can work full time. The school is also religion based so there are classes you’re required to take that are based on Christianity and I really like learning more about my faith. The program provides some tutoring and resources to provide preparation for licensure once you graduate.
Start Your Review of St. Catherine University
I am a transfer student that has recently got accepted into the online OTA program. I like it so far, my advisor has been very helpful with the process in getting me registered. I am excited about my education while attending the St. Catherine's University Online program and feel I am being guided with all the right tools to be successful. I am eager to get started and have already registered for all my summer courses due to my advisor scheduling a conference meeting this past weekend. I do love the flexibility of the program, it's been a dream so far!
I really enjoy my professors and classmates at St. Kate's. I am on the Minneapolis campus, so there does tend to be limited resources (i.e. there is no food service other than vending machines). Otherwise, from what I understand, the St. Paul campus has plenty of resources! They also responded very thoroughly to the shooting in September and are always working toward keeping campus safe.
I am an adult non-traditional student and I love the St. Kate's has been very open to the different types of students. They are one of the only colleges that I have found who offer a nursing program in evenings and weekends. I wish that more colleges were more willing to offer greater opportunities to non-traditional students who are trying to further their education. They also have a wonderful parenting connection program and offer study help to parents and easy pick up and go snacks and food. They have programming opportunities that you can bring your children to and they also have family housing! I am so impressed!
I've looked at other Universities for education programs, and St Kate's has a straightforward website. That was a relief. They center their courses around social justice. Diverse student bodies deserve understanding. St Kate's has given me effective skills for my current position as a substitute teacher in the Minneapolis Public School District. I see how economic hardship affects a child's education. My classroom management has become more effective!
I enjoyed the diversity and the professors were compassionate and knowledgeable
I would recommend the nursing program. The location is great and everyone is friendly and helpful