Southern New Hampshire University Graduate Reviews

I loved Southern New Hampshire University, they helped me every step of the way. I was able to complete my AA in 5 months and my BA in only a year. I look forwards to continuing onto my MBA with them in the upcoming term.
The online Industrial Organizational Masters of Science Program was fantastic. it was well laid out and all expectations of the program were kept. the courses are set up well for online non traditional students who are having a life outside of school. Fantastic job SNHU.
It is a great college to do online classes, on your time, at your speed. The advising staff are very helpful and care about you. Questions posed to an advisor or faculty are always answered in 24 hours. And if you apply, someone will contact you immediately and walk you through the process. I highly recommend!
Start Your Review of Southern New Hampshire University
I recently graduated from SNHU online and received my bachelor's degree. Now I am a graduate student. SNHU is a wonderful school and the professors and advisors really care about their students.
I started with doubt when I entered SNHU, because I had ran into alot of changes from the online interface then what my old school had. However, the classes we stretched out longer the work was spread out and broken to bits and the online student portal, most importantly, was updated and simpliefied. I have a great advisor who treats me like a friend always giving me advice and mostly available to help me. Also there is a big social link and website associated with the school for other students to link up help eachother, and even join in social activities. SNHU has been great I am glad I found this school. Did I forget to also mention that the tution is really affordable even for someone like me who lives in Pennsylvania.
I finished my Bachelor's here, and so did my daughter. Excellent school with fantastic support and disability services.
I have had a wonderful experience with the University to date. The graduate admissions officer I spoke with has been very informative and follows up on all of my questions. I couldn't be happier.
This was the first school I contacted and knew it was the right one for me after talking to the advisor. Super helpful and willing to answer any questions you have. Another bonus is that it is all online.
I love this college! It is nonprofit and everyone has been so helpful and nice through out the application process all the way to graduation. Any transitions have been smooth as well. Fellow students are so supportive and the professors reply back in a timely manner as well as help through out the course. There are many clubs to join as well.
It was fun and your typical college experience. Classes sizes where good and the rest was learning experience
Southern New Hampshire University is one of the most affordable and accredited institutions out there. The format of the courses makes it possible for modern-day students with busy lives to able to attain an education.
I have had nothing but problems and stress from attending Southern New Hampshire University. There were terms I had to take off and prolong my degree because of the faculty not doing their job or notifying me with important information. They also did not inform me that I owed $700 once I finished my degree and couldn't receive my diploma until it was paid off out of pocket. Overall, it was a stressful time and I feel that my future career path was screwed because of the staff I dealt with.
I like the college. For me, it's a little pricey, but it's not the highest priced college out there, and it could be worse. It has a lot of different programs, and a great online option.
Amazing in every way. Friendly and helpful student advisors that help you every step of the way and a faculty that is very engaging. I'll never go anywhere else for my education. I never have to worry about not getting questions answered or being neglected. In other words, the vast majority of Southern New Hampshire University faculty is undoubtedly committed to their students success.
I have enjoyed my time at SNHU. My instructors are very helpful and accommodating. My course structure is clear and easy to follow. It has been a very positive experience.
I'm a online graduate student, I like everything about the university. The professors are excellent, the support team goes over and beyond. They are very professional, and they actually care if you graduate.
My experience with SNHU has been amazing! All staff have been supportive and attentive to my needs. I plan to enroll and continue my education to become a successful product of my community!
Start Your Review of Southern New Hampshire University
The staff is very supportive and the use of the online tools are easy to use. Each class is well outlined and the assignments relate to the course topic and description.
So far I have loved my experience with SNHU! I do the online program for Clinical Mental Health Counseling and the professors are so helpful and understanding and the curriculum has been so interesting. Really grateful for finding this school
Southern New Hampshire University is a great school. The enrollment process was very smooth and the staff makes you feel like you belong there.