Southern Connecticut State University Graduate Reviews

I have been to 3 other school before finding the hidden gem that is Southern. The staff, students, and everyone else on campus are all amazing. It truly is a special little community that provided me with everything I need to be successful at the graduate and post graduate level.
SCSU is a decent little state college with great professors. The professors are what make this school worth it. You get what you pay for as far as technology in the classrooms on campus and the parking situation is terrible. There is a beautiful new library, student activities building, and science building, but the rest of the buildings on campus need updating.
As a Graduate student at Southern Connecticut State University, I appreciate that I'm able to get a top notch education for a reasonable cost as an in-state student. My professors are active in their fields and invested in my success within my program.
Start Your Review of Southern Connecticut State University
SCSU offers expert faculty along with reasonable tuition prices. The various programs, (particularly the Schools of Education and Nursing) are comparable in their intensity and high standards to comparable programs offered in Yale University. The campus has become a second home to me and I will truly remember and cherish the personal and professional relationships created during my years here.
So far in my first semester at Southern Connecticut State University, I have had a great experience in having excellent professors who make their classes engaging and challenging at the same time. The school provides real work and academic experiences that will better prepare me for my field of study. I have an excellent adviser helping me along the way in preparing and planning my future semester courses. All departments from Student Aide to Financial and Bursar Offices have all made applying and attending much easier. I have been provided with information and resources that I can use throughout my years attending SCSU. I strongly recommend this college to any student looking for an excellent experience that will prepare them for their future.