Southeastern Oklahoma State University Graduate Reviews

Well I like that they offer diverse majors for the master's program. Working in the healthcare field for a native american tribe, I was pleased to see that Southeastern offered a Native American Leadership masters program with healthcare information systems as an option. This degree with my 16 years experience working in the tribal healthcare setting, will help me in my future career and goals. Plus being a working adult, the flexibility of being able to take classes online is essential for my success. Since i do not start classes until July 2019, I cannot give much more of a review. I will say though, the staff has been very helpful with the whole admission process.
I received my bachelor's degree in the 1990s and have now returned to complete my graduate degree. I love the people at SOSU-the staff, faculty, other students are wonderful and make the difference in your experience. It's a beautiful campus and some buildings are not as updated as others but I love the history of those building.
In October I began the online Masters of Education Administration program. This is my first experience with online classes and I have been pleased with the class. I appreciate the flexibility of the online program. The content is relevant and rigorous, yet manageable for someone teaching full time. The professor was available for questions. For the most part the university employees are helpful and responsive although at times there is a lag in communication between various offices. I would recommend this program.
Start Your Review of Southeastern Oklahoma State University
My experience with the graduate program has been great so far. I am looking forward to graduating with my MBA in May 2019. The professors and instruction received is world class!
I have had a great experience. My advisors are straight forward and keep me in line and on course. The instructors are caring and make sure all students are squared away. The classes are flexible and easy to pick up later if I miss one and have to come back to it.
I have been an online student in a Master program and found it very rewarding. My major has been a new and enlightening subject to me, Native American Leadership, and I have learned so much. It has motivated me to apply to another school and further my education with this foundation that has been laid.