Southeast Missouri State University Graduate Reviews

I doing my Masters Degree in Technology Management at Southeast Missouri State University. It's one of the cheapest and best quality university in the United States. There are many students from big cities who are graduating from this university. Very friendly professors and staffs are appreciatable. I think if the university implements online degree(Technology/Computer Science) for distance learners, it would be awesome. :)
I have enjoyed attending SEMO Unoversity. SEMO offers a variety of activities for individuals and truly cares about their students. Professors are always available for questions and tutoring. SEMO provides a well rounded education and degrees for all.
I would recommend the Online MBA program. It was challenging and worth the reward. Obtaining my MBA from SEMO has allowed me to continue my education and be accepted to Creighton University's DBA program.
Start Your Review of Southeast Missouri State University
The university is highly diverse with lots of international students. The tuition fee is affordable with very low living expenses. There is nothing much to do in weekend and the city is dead on holidays.