South Dakota State University Graduate Reviews

I chose to attend this university for a couple of reasons. They do have some excellent programs and professors, however, there is very little diversity here. If I would have known this prior to starting I probably would have chosen one of my other choices. I moved from a very diverse state and to come to South Dakota and find out how little diversity there is here is really disappointing. The housing is mediocre and the cafeteria is closed for the summer session. I have heard that the university police are not the great, but I have not had any interactions with them. Overall, this university does not do a great job at helping new students get acclimated, especially if you decide to start in the summer like I am. I had to figure out how to register for classes on my own as I have not yet been assigned an advisor. I also had to figure out how to navigate the campus on my own. The campus is really big and spread out, but it is very pretty.
South Dakota State University is the best place to be in for graduate students. I love the campus and facilities. Professors are excellent here. All the programmes offered here are great.
It was a smaller college but also big enough that you felt you were going to a bigger school. You had a qualified teacher for each class, a professor, as compared to a grad student. The environment is safe and so friendly.
Start Your Review of South Dakota State University
It's like a community college- everyone gets in and some people shouldn't graduate that get a diploma.