Rutgers University - Camden Reviews

My experience so far is pleasant. Even thought i am attending online, I visited the campus and the school is nice. The online features are helpful. At this time I would not change anything.
The course work is very helpful. Everything i need is available online. My advisor has been amazing in helping me prepare for my classes. She answers my emails in a timely and pleasant manner.
Rutgers University is a prestigious university with an excellent graduate program and affordable tuition rates. I highly recommend Rutgers University for their undergraduate and master's degree programs. The highlight of my experience as an undergrad was taking part in the Learning Abroad Program to Germany in the Spring of 2019.
Start Your Review of Rutgers University - Camden
Rutgers-Camden has an excellent academic program. I was in the School of Social Work for my undergrad and I'm currently in the MSW Advanced Standing Program. The professors and program directors at the School of Social Work are compassionate and knowledgeable. Rutgers University has had a profound impact on my academic and professional development as a social worker.
Rutgers Camden is a small branch campus with endless opportunities. Everything from its research institute to access to faculty/staff with lots of expertise will help land you a promising future. From the moment I was interested in applying I always felt supported and a part of the Camden community. I'm honored that I got selected from the Graduate School Program Director for the Coverdell Fellowship. After serving 2 years abroad in the Peace Corps my hard work paid off by earning a full ride in my graduate studies. Making new friends on campus definitely helped my transition to Philly/Camden area. Relocating and starting over in new territory can be challenging; however Rutgers-Camden has definitely become my home away from home.
Rigorous and challenging but definitely the push I needed to gain opportunities in the professional field of public service. The academics at Rutgers-Camden fosters an eager environment that promotes diversity, group support, and the understanding of development in a well-rounded setting. The professional field of public administration is forever evolving and I feel confident that my education has prepared me to be a resilient, open minded, and capacity building leader to help make this world a better fit for all. I have been able to gain more knowledge of the principles of humanitarian aid as well as local and national policies.
The entire campus atmosphere is incredibly friendly, and finding help in any subject, or with any problem is very easy. Rutgers is like a family and I enjoyed going every day.
Unfortunately the school is in a bad area but the actual campus is very nice. Its prime location only a 10 minute train ride to center city Philadelphia makes it easy to access