Notre Dame of Maryland University Graduate Reviews

My time spent at Notre Dame of Maryland will stay with me forever. I cannot say enough about the professors, the campus and the excellent education that I have received here. Everyone on the campus has been very friendly and welcoming. My professors have gone out of their way to help and to make time to meet with me. My advisor has taken time to discuss my options as related to my course selections and will make herself available at anytime.
My experience overall started with my introduction to the school through my advisor Mrs. Mahoney. You took her time and walked me through each process that I needed to do to complete my goals. Her positive attitude motivated me to want to start and finish strong! She assured me that no matter how difficult the journey that it would all be worth it in the end.
I'm currently a graduate student in Notre Dame's communications program. While I've had a few excellent professors, most of the courses I've taken have not been challenging, and the professors have not been available or approachable. Some courses, I did not receive grades for essays until the end of the semester. This made continuing the course, with very little feedback and communication, very difficult.
Start Your Review of Notre Dame of Maryland University
Excellent university with supportive graduate instructors. The campus is warm and inviting and the library staff and research specialists are top notch.