Lynn University Graduate Reviews

Its different and everybody so welcoming & the professors are very helpful. It might be a small school but you dont really see the same people everyday & the campus is gorgeous with many relaxing spots !
There is no other place like Lynn where you will find a friend in each staff person. They treat students like family and are always helpful and available.
My experience was exceptional. The professors were extremely helpful. The schedule was broken down in a way it was actually understood. My curriculuum lined up with everything I needed to succeed. It set me up for advancement into the clinical world of work.
Start Your Review of Lynn University
I love the teacher's warm and patient approach. The Professors make time to return emails and and answer questions.
LYNN UNIVERSITY IS A GREAT UNIVERSITY. ITS THE HARVARD OF BOCA RATON, FLORIDA. AND I WOULD RECOMMEND STUDENTS COMING TO THIS UNIVERSITY. THE PROFESSORS ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THEIR SUBJECTS AND THEY HAVE BOTH ON CAMPUS AND ONLINE CLASSES.
The academics are the reason I stay at Lynn University. There is not a library that is open to students to use during late nights. There is not a student center yet. The dorms/ residence halls are well beyond average considering that Lynn University is a private school and State schools have much better dorms and for "pennies of the price". The professors are great but the arts and sciences building has not been updated or renovated since approximately the 1970s.