Long Island University - C.W. Post Reviews

All the professor are from the field and or in field. They teach you most essential technique and knowledge. Once you finished degree, you will be ready to go to the field.
Long island University has diverse and providing high quality education. Offering both of online and offline/ fulltime and part time. If you are already in field, it would be good option. Many student works in a day time while studying.
Beautiful campus. Awesome professors full of knowledge and training in their professions. Professors always available for help if needed. The Criminal Justice graduate program is excellent! Absolutely love this university! A bit expensive though.
Start Your Review of Long Island University - C.W. Post
I enjoyed my classes and professors. As a commuter, the parking was difficult, even going to school solely at night.
My coursework was engaging and has helped me in my career. I feel that it was a good investment of my education.
Coursework for the graduate program in medicine is riveting. LIU has many affiliations with businesses, shelters, universities and hospitals all over New York state, Long Island and New Jersey, making research opportunities very available.
Students are friendly, professors are available and the campus is beautiful. I love this school and all it stands for. LIU takes pride in diversity and making all students feel welcome.
The campus had a nice atmosphere to enjoy. The professors that had the pleasure to have were considerate of our personal lives as well as how we wanted to move forward in our professional ones.
the campus is beautiful, the faculty and students make it feel very welcoming, its close to home, and they have a great school for my major.
Good programs, but could use some more solid courses. Many courses depend on student interest and involvement to gain information. Professors are knowledgeable but pretty lenient, which does not always serve the students to learn as best as possible.
I did the educational technology masters program which was very unique. It took place off campus at a local high school. The professors were very knowledgeable. We went to multiple events for field experience hours that gave us a chance to talk to other education professionals.
The campus is beautiful, but as any other university, there are several things that need to be changed! It is a work in progress and as the years go by, the campus will progress.
I am a part time grad student in Education. My professors are great so far. The curriculum is rigorous: meaning a lot of reading and writing. Professors can be reasonably accommodating as long as you don't take advantage. My experiences with Admin fall short, hence the 4 stars.
As a 68 year old grad student, the is not as attractive I thought it would be. Being the old guy, the students have the greatest part of the experience friendly, courtesy, and respectful. The school talks the talk, but doesn't walk or crawl. While campus is beautiful, it is NOT ADA friendly. Even the disabilities department is unavailable to help, Public Safety has been great. the custodial and housing staff are fabulous. The administrative staff is unresponsive, but my professors are also great, so if you are able bodied people, you could have a good time
I liked that the school was on the smaller side. This endabled students to get one on one time with professors and allowed professors to know students on a first name basis. A lot of the professors have real life experience in their fields and are willing to share their experience to better help prepare students when they graduate.
LIU has very beautiful grounds. The buildings are some modern some older. The programs are good, the students are motivated, and teachers are very knowledgeable. There is always room for parking, and I have met really great friends at this school.
Start Your Review of Long Island University - C.W. Post
I recently transffered from LIU Brooklyn to LIU Post and I love this school. I have become joined two sports since I have been here and each person I have met along the way was extremely friendly and supportive. When comparing the two campuses, LIU Post was definitely more advanced and put together over all. The student life is bigger and so is the campus itself.